- Friend: what time do you usually go to bed?
- Me: 10:30ish sometimes 4
i would pay a lot of money for a complete list of everyone who’s ever had a crush on me
I wonder (via galaure)
whose arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved.
I CAN’T BREATH
I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday.Lemony Snicket (via lovequotesrus)
This guy sent me a dick pic so I google searched and sent back a bigger dick pic. This was the response.
This is beautiful
this couldn’t be more perfect
"Oh my gosh heyyy" so true 😂
i believe that when you know how to physically touch a girl, is when you really have her. hand placement and the use of your hands is everything, remember that gentlemen.
this gif makes me feel really lonely wow
Fangirl Challenge: [1/10] Friendships » Blair and Serena
"I have to say how lucky I am to have Blair Waldorf as my best friend."
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)